NFS Software Version 1.3.0 Released
Basic / Anniversary
Version 1.3.0 Changelog
February 4, 2021
*Note: XPlane11 users, please make sure you re-install the plugin win.xpl file into the X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins directory. Please follow the instructions in the Help -> Plugin for XP11 by exposing windowed mode (double-clicking either the PFD or MFD main screen).
This step is mandatory!
- New elevator trim and flaps indicator
- Transponder modes now working with XPlane avionics (PilotEdge)
- OM, MM, IM sounds and lights working
- Marker Mute button active
- GPS approaches now factor in threshold crossing height instead of flying to threshold at 0 AGL
- Select Approach now allows user to choose airport instead of automatically taking it from FPL only. This allows “Direct To” in order to choose approaches.
- Flight Director works better in ALT and PIT modes. Will actually progressively move up and down
- Lateral autopilot turns based on true airspeed, and will maintain standard rate turns
- Long press of the swap button on the GCU sets COM to 121.5 (emergency frequency)
- Fixed runway symbol for airport on the map
- Fixed course drawing on the map would sometimes not update
- Fixed FPL update problem when replaced by a new approach
- Fixed syncing problems (CDI mode of P3D and MSFS) when restarting or on initial start-up of software
- Fixed comm frequency issues in MSFS2020